Training camp is quickly approaching. The NFC East again appears to be the most dominant division in the NFL.
Each team could claim they are the team to beat in 2008. Each team also has several questions and issues as training camp approaches.
New York Giants
- Can they avoid the Super Bowl hangover?
- Will Burress and Shockey continue to remain a distraction? Burress wants a new contract and Shockey wants to be traded.
- Will the depth at defensive still be a strength with Michael Strahan’s retirement?
- Will Bradshaw’s off-season time spent in jail derail his rise up the depth chart?
- Who will line up opposite Terrell Owens as the number 2 wide receiver? If it is Glenn can his knees hold up for an entire season?
- Can Adam Jones avoid off field trouble for an entire season? Will team chemistry suffer with Jones in the locker room?
- Will 2008 be the year that Romo claims is first playoff victory? Or will Romo continue to come up short in big games?
- How will Jim Zorn handle his first stint as a head coach?
- Will Jason Campbell be able to master the complexities of the West Coast offense?
- Can one of the rookie receivers, Thomas or Kelly, become the number 2 receiver behind Moss?
- Is the off-season signing of Erasmus James enough to bolster the defensive end position and improve on the teams’ 33 sacks in 2007?
- Can McNabb remain healthy for an entire season?
- Will the Eagles regret not bringing in a true number one receiver?
- Will the Sheppard situation be a season long distraction?
- Is a healthy LJ Smith and adding Lorenzo Booker enough to solve their red zone woes?
- Can the addition of Asante Samuel and a healthy Lito Sheppard improve the Eagles’ dreadful 11 interceptions in 2007?
Stay tuned for the answers…