And with all the hype surrounding the Cowboys, I just wanted to throw out a little reminder to all you Cowboy fans...the last time the two teams met, the Eagles won. And you are only as good as your last match-up!
Having trouble recalling the game. No problem, here are some highlights...
- The Cowboys did NOT win the game.
- The Cowboys defense was so bad they needed Westbrook to deliberately fall down to stop him!
- The Eagles defense held the Cowboys to their fewest yards of the 2007 season (240). The Cowboys also didn't score a touchdown for the first time since November 2004.
- Reggie Brown was able to score on the Cowboys secondary.
- Terrell Owens did not have a catch until the 4th quarter. T.O. finished the game with only 2 catches!
- Romo was only 13 of 36 and was intercepted 3 times!
- The Jessica Simpson curse was born.
So hold the popcorn for now. Dallas is not unbeatable. The Eagles showed last year that they can go into Dallas and whoop some Cowboy ass.
And please stop with the comments on how the Cowboys manhandled a very good Browns team this past weekend. Their victory was no more impressive then the Eagles beating the sorry Rams. The Browns' secondary is one of the league's worst (finished in the bottom third of all major defensive passing categories in 2007). Let's see how successful Romo and T.O. are against the league's best secondary!