- A coach's weekly teleconference was cancelled because the school accidentally gave out a phone number for a phone sex line
- A NFL running back had his bags stolen by another NFL running back
- An idiot NFL WR changed his name to Ocho Cinco, even though 85 in Spanish is actually Ochenta y cinco
- A little Eagles note...#95 is back as a DE with the Eagles. No McDougle hasn't been resigned by the Eagles, instead Victor Abiamiri is changing his number to 95.
- Another Eagles note..An undrafted WR (Baskett or Lewis) could be starting for the Eagles this weekend. Sounds like Reggie Brown may be out.
- And my pick for tonight...The NY Giants. Why, Super Bowl Champs are 5-0 straight up and 4-0-1 against the spread when opening the season on a Thursday night. Plus Burress should be a happy man after signing his new deal.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Only in Football Could This Happen (Plus Tonight's Pick)
Came across these and just had to share...