- McNabb stays healthy for the entire season. Yep, all 16 games. McNabb returns to the Pro Bowl and finishes in the top 3 of the league MVP voting.
- By Week 8, the full-time starting WRs will be DeSean Jackson and Kevin Curtis. Reggie Brown is the top #3 WR in the league.
- DeSean Jackson will exceed 50 catches and 500 yards this season.
- Quintin Demps will have more return TDs than DeSean Jackson.
- Lorenzo Booker will disappoint, ending our hopes of a return to the 3-headed running attack (days of Buck, B-West, and Duce). Booker just seems too easy to bring down.
- Lito Sheppard will have more interceptions this year than Asante Samuel. Sheppard is then traded in the off-season.
- Akeem Jordan ends up replacing Chris Gocong as a starting LB.
- Eagles sweep the Redskins, get swept by the Giants, and split with the Cowboys.
- Mike Patterson, Sheppard, McNabb, Westbrook, and Cole all make the Pro Bowl.
- Howard and Clemons both have more sacks than McDougle this year.
- Bonus: Eagles beat the Cowboys on December 28 (in the snow) for the NFC East crown and finish the season with a 10-6 record. And once the playoffs start, well who knows?!?
Friday, September 5, 2008
Predicting the 2008 Eagle Season In 10 Ways
As kick-off for the 2008 Eagles season is now less than 2 days away, here are 10 things I foresee unfolding for our Eagles this year. And no Dave Spadaro did not help me write this...