I can't wait until next week. The trash talk from Cowboy fans is much better than the NOTHING we are getting from the Rams fans. But what kind of fan talk can you really expect from a team coming off a 3-13 season?
- To see what the Rams fans are saying check out realramsfans.com
- On STL.today, a local St. Louis Poll has 64% of the voters picking the Rams to upset the Eagles.
- Philly.com is reporting that the DeSean Jackson hype has found its way to St. Louis. "We certainly know a lot about him," Rams coach Scott Linehan said. "We're concerned about a lot of their players on their offense. He is multidimensional, a guy with great speed, and he showed what he can do as a returner."
- The Rams players are also very high on the talents of Brian Westbrook. "I personally think he's one of the top three backs in the league," defensive back Ron Bartell said.
- For all you fans eager to bet on this week's Eagles game, don't forget that Eagles are 1-11 in the last 12 games at home when they were favored by 3.5 points or more.
- This morning is anyone else thinking that taking both games against the Redskins this year is a really strong possibility?
- And to all you fans complaining about the Eagles cutting Jerome McDougle, we really aren't missing much. Last night McDougle recorded a big ZEROs across the board. Zero tackles and Zero sacks. However he did manage 1 roughing the punter penalty. Even Darren Howard can beat those numbers!
- Anyone else heading down to Sunday's game? I'll be there. Steaks, corn on the cob, chips, cigars, and beer on the tailgating menu.