- The Eagles had ZERO penalties against the Cowboys.
- Despite all the recent Reid and McNabb bashing, we can't overlook the fact that over the past 9 seasons the Eagles have missed the playoffs only TWICE and have finished a season under .500 only ONCE.
- The second quarter was the quarter the game ended yesterday. You know why...the Eagles converted 7 of 8 third down opportunities in the 2nd quarter.
- The Eagles D was so good yesterday that Romo collapsed in the shower.
- L.J. Smith was missing, yet the offense was a unit of perfection. Coincidence?
Monday, December 29, 2008
Unbelievable, But True
A few interesting notes from yesterday's masterpiece....